Monday, January 7, 2008

Update from Dawn A

Hi Friends,

Since the blog link is getting around, I've had some suggestions. I changed the display template and hope it will be more easily read using less common browsers. Let me know if you have trouble reading the postings.

I was also given copies of Dave's reports from several weeks before the elections, which I will be posting shortly, but which will be out of chronological order (unless I can figure out how to change that).

In my opinion, Dave's prescience in those earlier reports gives additional weight to his analysis of what's going on in Kenya today.

Please also see Mary Kay's blog here. Her sidebar offers many ways you can help some of the half million internally displaced people in Kenya. The report #11 below shows how your support would be used should you choose to send it via AGLI.

-- Dawn A

No comments: